Salary and benefits
Annual Salary 2020-2021
- PGY1: $66,700.00
- PGY2: $70,000.00
- PGY3: $73,000.00
- PGY4: $76,700.00
- Choose from six health insurance plans depending on your healthcare needs. Some options are provided at no additional cost to the resident.
- Malpractice insurance is covered for residency and moonlighting.
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement planning- 403(b)Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) through various vendors
For more information regarding benefits, please visit the BIDMC Graduate Medical Education Website.
Residents receive educational stipends that vary from $350 to $1250 per academic year depending on their level of training and clinical duties.